Makarim Wibisono: Veteran RI diplomat chairs ASEAN Foundation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Ricky YudhistiraAfter serving for a short time as an advisor to several domestic institutions, seasoned diplomat Makarim Wibisono found new life as he returned to the lime light and was appointed executive director of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asia Nations) Foundation.“I will not implement drastic changes within the organization. Through my role at the ASEAN Foundation I will aspire to ...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'