Rianti Cartwright: Young & beautiful
The Jakarta Post
She is a familiar face in Indonesian films and a popular judge in a talent show, but Rianti Rhiannon Cartwright says she is patient in pursuing her career, preferring to focus on the present.
“Good job, I like it!” Her comments ring familiar to viewers of the talent-search show Indonesia Mencari Bakat (IMB), broadcast in prime-time on Saturdays and Sundays on TransTV.Rianti is one of th...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague