Rianti Cartwright: Young & beautiful
The Jakarta Post
She is a familiar face in Indonesian films and a popular judge in a talent show, but Rianti Rhiannon Cartwright says she is patient in pursuing her career, preferring to focus on the present.
“Good job, I like it!” Her comments ring familiar to viewers of the talent-search show Indonesia Mencari Bakat (IMB), broadcast in prime-time on Saturdays and Sundays on TransTV.Rianti is one of th...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March