Gayus charged with money laundering
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Graft convict and former taxman Gayus H. Tambunan may be required to prove the legality of his enormous wealth in court or risk facing a heavier sentence than that handed down in his previous trial.Gayus will likely be obliged to defend the source of his wealth as a consequence of the 2010 Anti-Money Laundering Law, which police are charging him with, National Police chief detective Comr. Gen. Ito...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?