Gayus charged with money laundering
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Graft convict and former taxman Gayus H. Tambunan may be required to prove the legality of his enormous wealth in court or risk facing a heavier sentence than that handed down in his previous trial.Gayus will likely be obliged to defend the source of his wealth as a consequence of the 2010 Anti-Money Laundering Law, which police are charging him with, National Police chief detective Comr. Gen. Ito...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income