Green program donors ignore all they have learned
PREMIUM There is a tussle among government agencies in Jakarta over how Indonesia’s move to a climate-friendly, low carbon economy is to be achieved. Environmentalists will tell you the best plan will be the one that greens Indonesia. Farmers, miners, oil palm workers and businesspeople will tell you it will be the plan that keeps Indonesia growing.It appears the government is considering a strategy whi...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?