Green program donors ignore all they have learned
PREMIUM There is a tussle among government agencies in Jakarta over how Indonesia’s move to a climate-friendly, low carbon economy is to be achieved. Environmentalists will tell you the best plan will be the one that greens Indonesia. Farmers, miners, oil palm workers and businesspeople will tell you it will be the plan that keeps Indonesia growing.It appears the government is considering a strategy whi...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Ruling coalition upbeat about keeping presidential threshold
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers