Green program donors ignore all they have learned
There is a tussle among government agencies in Jakarta over how Indonesia’s move to a climate-friendly, low carbon economy is to be achieved. Environmentalists will tell you the best plan will be the one that greens Indonesia. Farmers, miners, oil palm workers and businesspeople will tell you it will be the plan that keeps Indonesia growing.It appears the government is considering a strategy whi...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism