In memoriam: Rosihan Anwar, the Last Mohican
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraIn a 2009 interview with this paper senior journalist Rosihan Anwar said: “I will continue to write until I drop dead”. He kept his word.
The man known as “the last Mohicans of Indonesian journalism” died on Thursday of old age and heart problems. He was 88.
Rosihan was rushed to MMC Hospital in Kuningan area Thursday due to heart problems. He underwent a...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis