In memoriam: Rosihan Anwar, the Last Mohican
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraIn a 2009 interview with this paper senior journalist Rosihan Anwar said: “I will continue to write until I drop dead”. He kept his word.
The man known as “the last Mohicans of Indonesian journalism” died on Thursday of old age and heart problems. He was 88.
Rosihan was rushed to MMC Hospital in Kuningan area Thursday due to heart problems. He underwent a...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain