In memoriam: Rosihan Anwar, the Last Mohican
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraIn a 2009 interview with this paper senior journalist Rosihan Anwar said: “I will continue to write until I drop dead”. He kept his word.
The man known as “the last Mohicans of Indonesian journalism” died on Thursday of old age and heart problems. He was 88.
Rosihan was rushed to MMC Hospital in Kuningan area Thursday due to heart problems. He underwent a...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests