In memoriam: Rosihan Anwar, the Last Mohican
The Jakarta Post
JP/Ricky YudhistiraIn a 2009 interview with this paper senior journalist Rosihan Anwar said: “I will continue to write until I drop dead”. He kept his word.
The man known as “the last Mohicans of Indonesian journalism” died on Thursday of old age and heart problems. He was 88.
Rosihan was rushed to MMC Hospital in Kuningan area Thursday due to heart problems. He underwent a...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- White House, CNN in fresh row over scrapped Bolton interview