Bishop urges a stop of manganese mining in W. Timor
The Jakarta Post
Atambua Bishop Mgr. Dominikus Saku Pr. called on manganese miners in West Timor, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), to immediately halt their activities and urged the government not to process more than 400 license proposals submitted by investors for mining activities.
“The cash that the people directly receive from mining activities is not comparable to the damage to the environment that the [mi...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis