Diving to save the reefs of Derawan
The Jakarta Post
At first, Arif Hadianto, 30, went scuba diving only to find new things to photograph.
Later, he and dozens of friends went underwater to help the WWF save the coral reefs off Derawan Island.
Arif said he had had no hobbies when he graduated Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta and took a public relations job with Berau Coal in East Kalimantan five years ago.
“In Yogyakarta ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption