Diving to save the reefs of Derawan
The Jakarta Post
At first, Arif Hadianto, 30, went scuba diving only to find new things to photograph.
Later, he and dozens of friends went underwater to help the WWF save the coral reefs off Derawan Island.
Arif said he had had no hobbies when he graduated Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta and took a public relations job with Berau Coal in East Kalimantan five years ago.
“In Yogyakarta ...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe