Diving to save the reefs of Derawan
The Jakarta Post
At first, Arif Hadianto, 30, went scuba diving only to find new things to photograph.
Later, he and dozens of friends went underwater to help the WWF save the coral reefs off Derawan Island.
Arif said he had had no hobbies when he graduated Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta and took a public relations job with Berau Coal in East Kalimantan five years ago.
“In Yogyakarta ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash