Diving to save the reefs of Derawan
The Jakarta Post
At first, Arif Hadianto, 30, went scuba diving only to find new things to photograph.
Later, he and dozens of friends went underwater to help the WWF save the coral reefs off Derawan Island.
Arif said he had had no hobbies when he graduated Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta and took a public relations job with Berau Coal in East Kalimantan five years ago.
“In Yogyakarta ...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie