EU lifts flight ban on 4 Indonesian cargo airlines
The Jakarta Post
The European Union’s Air Safety Committee has lifted a ban on four Indonesian cargo airlines from flying into the EU.
The ban removal was outlined in the Official Journal of the European Union as the European Union (EU) released its latest update of the “List of airlines banned within the EU” on Thursday.
“This update removes the previous ban on the operations of four Indones...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death