EU lifts flight ban on 4 Indonesian cargo airlines
The Jakarta Post
The European Union’s Air Safety Committee has lifted a ban on four Indonesian cargo airlines from flying into the EU.
The ban removal was outlined in the Official Journal of the European Union as the European Union (EU) released its latest update of the “List of airlines banned within the EU” on Thursday.
“This update removes the previous ban on the operations of four Indones...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...