EU lifts flight ban on 4 Indonesian cargo airlines
The Jakarta Post
The European Union’s Air Safety Committee has lifted a ban on four Indonesian cargo airlines from flying into the EU.
The ban removal was outlined in the Official Journal of the European Union as the European Union (EU) released its latest update of the “List of airlines banned within the EU” on Thursday.
“This update removes the previous ban on the operations of four Indones...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans