EU lifts flight ban on 4 Indonesian cargo airlines
The Jakarta Post
The European Union’s Air Safety Committee has lifted a ban on four Indonesian cargo airlines from flying into the EU.
The ban removal was outlined in the Official Journal of the European Union as the European Union (EU) released its latest update of the “List of airlines banned within the EU” on Thursday.
“This update removes the previous ban on the operations of four Indones...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017