Awards note progress in regional autonomy
Dina Indrasafitri and Theresia Sufa
The Jakarta Post
The Home Ministry issued a decree on Monday ranking the nation’s 33 provinces, 398 regencies and 93 cities on their implementation of regional autonomy.
“The government has decided on the ranking and status of the three top-performing provinces, which are North Sulawesi, South Sulawesi and Central Java,” Djohermansyah Djohan, the Home Ministry’s director general for regional autonom...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed