Awards note progress in regional autonomy
Dina Indrasafitri and Theresia Sufa
The Jakarta Post
The Home Ministry issued a decree on Monday ranking the nation’s 33 provinces, 398 regencies and 93 cities on their implementation of regional autonomy.
“The government has decided on the ranking and status of the three top-performing provinces, which are North Sulawesi, South Sulawesi and Central Java,” Djohermansyah Djohan, the Home Ministry’s director general for regional autonom...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash