Awards note progress in regional autonomy
Dina Indrasafitri and Theresia Sufa
The Jakarta Post
The Home Ministry issued a decree on Monday ranking the nation’s 33 provinces, 398 regencies and 93 cities on their implementation of regional autonomy.
“The government has decided on the ranking and status of the three top-performing provinces, which are North Sulawesi, South Sulawesi and Central Java,” Djohermansyah Djohan, the Home Ministry’s director general for regional autonom...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017