N. Sumatra to have two new provinces
The Jakarta Post
All parties in the North Sumatra legislative council have agreed to the formation of the Tapanuli and Southeast Sumatra provinces after long and heated debates marred by the death of North Sumatra legislative speaker Abdul Aziz Angkat four years ago.
Tapanuli province will consist of four regencies: Humbang Hasundutan, Samosir, Toba Samosir and North Tapanuli, while Southeast Sumatra will b...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll