N. Sumatra to have two new provinces
The Jakarta Post
All parties in the North Sumatra legislative council have agreed to the formation of the Tapanuli and Southeast Sumatra provinces after long and heated debates marred by the death of North Sumatra legislative speaker Abdul Aziz Angkat four years ago.
Tapanuli province will consist of four regencies: Humbang Hasundutan, Samosir, Toba Samosir and North Tapanuli, while Southeast Sumatra will b...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago