Transjakarta hours to be extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) plans to extend the hours of operation on two routes after seeing a positive public response from their previous extension of service.
“We have seen positive results from passengers after we extended operation hours on Corridors I and IX,” BLU director Muhammad Akbar said Thursday.
Transjakarta buses normally opera...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy