Transjakarta hours to be extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) plans to extend the hours of operation on two routes after seeing a positive public response from their previous extension of service.
“We have seen positive results from passengers after we extended operation hours on Corridors I and IX,” BLU director Muhammad Akbar said Thursday.
Transjakarta buses normally opera...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival