Javan Hawk-eagle is endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG: The number of Javan Hawk-eagles in R Soerjo National Park in Batu, Malang, East Java, is decreasing, making the bird an endangered species.
According to a survey by ProFauna Indonesia, an animal protection charity, there are only two Javan Hawk-eagles in the park.
“In 1997, there were at least six Javan Hawk-eagle in the park,” Rosek Nursahid, the chairman of ProFauna Ind...
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Skype disappears from Chinese app stores in latest web crackdown