Javan Hawk-eagle is endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG: The number of Javan Hawk-eagles in R Soerjo National Park in Batu, Malang, East Java, is decreasing, making the bird an endangered species.
According to a survey by ProFauna Indonesia, an animal protection charity, there are only two Javan Hawk-eagles in the park.
“In 1997, there were at least six Javan Hawk-eagle in the park,” Rosek Nursahid, the chairman of ProFauna Ind...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed