Javan Hawk-eagle is endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG: The number of Javan Hawk-eagles in R Soerjo National Park in Batu, Malang, East Java, is decreasing, making the bird an endangered species.
According to a survey by ProFauna Indonesia, an animal protection charity, there are only two Javan Hawk-eagles in the park.
“In 1997, there were at least six Javan Hawk-eagle in the park,” Rosek Nursahid, the chairman of ProFauna Ind...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade