Javan Hawk-eagle is endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG: The number of Javan Hawk-eagles in R Soerjo National Park in Batu, Malang, East Java, is decreasing, making the bird an endangered species.
According to a survey by ProFauna Indonesia, an animal protection charity, there are only two Javan Hawk-eagles in the park.
“In 1997, there were at least six Javan Hawk-eagle in the park,” Rosek Nursahid, the chairman of ProFauna Ind...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto