Nazaruddin refuses to return home from Singapore
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Leaders of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s Democratic Party, known for its anti-corruption slogan in the last elections, did not take bribery-linked Muhammad Nazaruddin home after meeting with the troubled lawmaker in Singapore.
Nazaruddin, who has been hit by numerous crime allegations, flew to Singapore on May 23, a day before the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) issued a tr...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy