Nazaruddin refuses to return home from Singapore
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Leaders of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s Democratic Party, known for its anti-corruption slogan in the last elections, did not take bribery-linked Muhammad Nazaruddin home after meeting with the troubled lawmaker in Singapore.
Nazaruddin, who has been hit by numerous crime allegations, flew to Singapore on May 23, a day before the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) issued a tr...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs