Nazaruddin refuses to return home from Singapore
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Leaders of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s Democratic Party, known for its anti-corruption slogan in the last elections, did not take bribery-linked Muhammad Nazaruddin home after meeting with the troubled lawmaker in Singapore.
Nazaruddin, who has been hit by numerous crime allegations, flew to Singapore on May 23, a day before the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) issued a tr...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half