Welcoming a medical education law
Ihsan was a promising student from South Halmahera, North Maluku, who once dreamt of becoming a doctor.
It was a noble wish given that almost 80 percent of general practitioners in South Halmahera were contract doctors and the local government relied on this program every year.
However, Ihsan failed to pass the admission test for a state medical school. To study medicine at a privat...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos