Borobudur clean-up to finish in November
The Jakarta Post
The restoration of Borobudur temple in Magelang, Central Java, following the eruption of nearby Mount Merapi last year will be finished by November, according to a UNESCO official.
Hubert Gijzen from UNESCO’s Jakarta office made his comments on the sidelines of a visit to the world heritage site by Hollywood actor Richard Gere on Monday.
Much work was needed to clean the temple aft...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad