The disabled call for end to discrimination
The Jakarta Post
Despite her hearing problems, Angkie Yudistia has disproved everyone who doubted that she could excel academically.
The 24-year-old woman recently completed her Masters degree at the London School of Public Relations. “I have proven to my doctor, who had discouraged me from going to college due to my hearing disability, that he was wrong,” she recently told a discussion on disabled peo...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister