The disabled call for end to discrimination
The Jakarta Post
Despite her hearing problems, Angkie Yudistia has disproved everyone who doubted that she could excel academically.
The 24-year-old woman recently completed her Masters degree at the London School of Public Relations. “I have proven to my doctor, who had discouraged me from going to college due to my hearing disability, that he was wrong,” she recently told a discussion on disabled peo...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi