The disabled call for end to discrimination
The Jakarta Post
Despite her hearing problems, Angkie Yudistia has disproved everyone who doubted that she could excel academically.
The 24-year-old woman recently completed her Masters degree at the London School of Public Relations. “I have proven to my doctor, who had discouraged me from going to college due to my hearing disability, that he was wrong,” she recently told a discussion on disabled peo...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia