Busway operational hours extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) began extending busway operational hours for four more routes on Friday.
BLU director Muhammad Akbar said the extension, referred to as the late night service, on Corridors 4, 5, 6, and 7, would be effective as of Friday night.
Corridor 4 runs between Pulogadung and Dukuh Atas, Corridor 5 between Kampung Melayu and Ancol, Corridor 6 between Ragunan and Kuningan, and Corridor 7 between Kampung Melayu and Kampung Rambutan.
“For Corridor 4 we deploy additional security personnel near Pulogadung Market,” he added.
Transjakarta buses normally operate between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m. The extension added another hour to operations.
BLU had previously extended operational hours on Corridors 1, 2, 3 and 9. — JP
- Convenient confusion: Indonesia's incorporation of international law
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- Doctor Strange is not Sherlock with magic, says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Leessang’s Kang Gary to leave ‘Running Man’
- Govt foils attempts to smuggle Rp 33.15b worth lobster seeds
- Indonesia-Australia continue to strengthen cooperation: Bishop
- Myanmar most generous country in the world
- Ahok officially transfers office to acting governor
- Indonesia up 15 places in Ease of Doing Business index
- Hundreds stranded in Manado Port because of bootleg liquor raid