Busway operational hours extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) began extending busway operational hours for four more routes on Friday.
BLU director Muhammad Akbar said the extension, referred to as the late night service, on Corridors 4, 5, 6, and 7, would be effective as of Friday night.
Corridor 4 runs between Pulogadung and Dukuh Atas, Corridor 5 between Kampung Melayu and Ancol, Corridor 6 between Ragunan and Kuningan, and Corridor 7 between Kampung Melayu and Kampung Rambutan.
“For Corridor 4 we deploy additional security personnel near Pulogadung Market,” he added.
Transjakarta buses normally operate between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m. The extension added another hour to operations.
BLU had previously extended operational hours on Corridors 1, 2, 3 and 9. — JP
- Indonesia over the moon after $9.4 million win against Churchill
- Quake survivors evacuate to neighboring village, fear tsunami
- Sun to shine on Greater Jakarta property market
- Study finds majority of people condemning Ahok's ‘blasphemy’ not well informed
- Rachmawati says meetings, cash transfer not evidence of treason
- Police, Court not yet agree on Ahok's trial venue
- Soft approach essential to beating extremism: Minister
- Intelligence agency: Russia trying to destabilize Germany
- New statistics to track development of create economy
- Charging-device producer Anker aims to tap Indonesian market