Busway operational hours extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) began extending busway operational hours for four more routes on Friday.
BLU director Muhammad Akbar said the extension, referred to as the late night service, on Corridors 4, 5, 6, and 7, would be effective as of Friday night.
Corridor 4 runs between Pulogadung and Dukuh Atas, Corridor 5 between Kampung Melayu and Anc...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles