Busway operational hours extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) began extending busway operational hours for four more routes on Friday.
BLU director Muhammad Akbar said the extension, referred to as the late night service, on Corridors 4, 5, 6, and 7, would be effective as of Friday night.
Corridor 4 runs between Pulogadung and Dukuh Atas, Corridor 5 between Kampung Melayu and Anc...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'