Busway operational hours extended
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) began extending busway operational hours for four more routes on Friday.
BLU director Muhammad Akbar said the extension, referred to as the late night service, on Corridors 4, 5, 6, and 7, would be effective as of Friday night.
Corridor 4 runs between Pulogadung and Dukuh Atas, Corridor 5 between Kampung Melayu and Anc...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta