North Bali coast boasts major pearl producers
The Jakarta Post
Local pearl producers operating in northern Bali’s coastal villages have begun to develop world-class techniques that could see them rival some of the world’s biggest oyster producers.
A number of pearl breeding and producing companies are now operating in several villages in Gerokgak, Penyabaan and Tejakula. Among the companies are Atlas South Sea Pearl, Oricho, Cendana, Disthi Komala ...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago