North Bali coast boasts major pearl producers
The Jakarta Post
Local pearl producers operating in northern Bali’s coastal villages have begun to develop world-class techniques that could see them rival some of the world’s biggest oyster producers.
A number of pearl breeding and producing companies are now operating in several villages in Gerokgak, Penyabaan and Tejakula. Among the companies are Atlas South Sea Pearl, Oricho, Cendana, Disthi Komala ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll