North Bali coast boasts major pearl producers
The Jakarta Post
Local pearl producers operating in northern Bali’s coastal villages have begun to develop world-class techniques that could see them rival some of the world’s biggest oyster producers.
A number of pearl breeding and producing companies are now operating in several villages in Gerokgak, Penyabaan and Tejakula. Among the companies are Atlas South Sea Pearl, Oricho, Cendana, Disthi Komala ...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister