North Bali coast boasts major pearl producers
The Jakarta Post
Local pearl producers operating in northern Bali’s coastal villages have begun to develop world-class techniques that could see them rival some of the world’s biggest oyster producers.
A number of pearl breeding and producing companies are now operating in several villages in Gerokgak, Penyabaan and Tejakula. Among the companies are Atlas South Sea Pearl, Oricho, Cendana, Disthi Komala ...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month