PT Garam to build Kupang Bay salt farm in 2012
The Jakarta Post
State salt producer PT Garam will begin building a 4,000-hectare salt plantation in Kupang Bay, East Nusa Tenggara, in 2012. The firm expects production, which would begin in 2013, to increase national salt production by 500,000 tons.
PT Garam president director Slamet Untung Irredenta said the initial investment would be around Rp 500 billion (US$58.5 million).
“The investment wi...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab