PT Garam to build Kupang Bay salt farm in 2012
The Jakarta Post
State salt producer PT Garam will begin building a 4,000-hectare salt plantation in Kupang Bay, East Nusa Tenggara, in 2012. The firm expects production, which would begin in 2013, to increase national salt production by 500,000 tons.
PT Garam president director Slamet Untung Irredenta said the initial investment would be around Rp 500 billion (US$58.5 million).
“The investment wi...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?