Paraplegic pilot flies from Palembang to OZ
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: British paraplegic pilot Dave Sykes embarks on his solo flight from Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II in Palembang, South Sumatra to Darwin, Australia, on Friday. He is flying a Pegasus Quik GT (picture), manufactured in the United Kingdom. A lightweight aluminum wheelchair is fitted in the back of the craft for Sykes to sit on, and move about on the ground.
“Powered by the Rotax 912...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol