Paraplegic pilot flies from Palembang to OZ
The Jakarta Post
PALEMBANG: British paraplegic pilot Dave Sykes embarks on his solo flight from Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II in Palembang, South Sumatra to Darwin, Australia, on Friday. He is flying a Pegasus Quik GT (picture), manufactured in the United Kingdom. A lightweight aluminum wheelchair is fitted in the back of the craft for Sykes to sit on, and move about on the ground.
“Powered by the Rotax 912...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target