Tangerang rejects Soekarno-Hatta airport expansion plan
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang Municipal Government rejected a plan by the operator of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, PT Angkasa Pura II, proposing instead that the airport operator construct another airport somewhere else.
“Angkasa Pura II should just build a new airport in a new location, instead of expanding it, which is already over capacity now,” Tangerang deputy mayor Arief R. Wismansyah t...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares