Tangerang rejects Soekarno-Hatta airport expansion plan
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang Municipal Government rejected a plan by the operator of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, PT Angkasa Pura II, proposing instead that the airport operator construct another airport somewhere else.
“Angkasa Pura II should just build a new airport in a new location, instead of expanding it, which is already over capacity now,” Tangerang deputy mayor Arief R. Wismansyah t...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed