Tangerang rejects Soekarno-Hatta airport expansion plan
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang Municipal Government rejected a plan by the operator of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, PT Angkasa Pura II, proposing instead that the airport operator construct another airport somewhere else.
“Angkasa Pura II should just build a new airport in a new location, instead of expanding it, which is already over capacity now,” Tangerang deputy mayor Arief R. Wismansyah t...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017