Hitachi to grant electron microscopes
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Japanese corporation Hitachi will grant electron microscopes, a type of microscope that uses a particle beam of electrons to illuminate a specimen and produce a magnified image, to five universities in Indonesia.
The universities are the University of North Sumatra in Medan, Indonesian Christian University (UKI) in Jakarta, Padjajaran University in Bandung, General Soedirman Univer...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined