Hitachi to grant electron microscopes
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Japanese corporation Hitachi will grant electron microscopes, a type of microscope that uses a particle beam of electrons to illuminate a specimen and produce a magnified image, to five universities in Indonesia.
The universities are the University of North Sumatra in Medan, Indonesian Christian University (UKI) in Jakarta, Padjajaran University in Bandung, General Soedirman Univer...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform