Hitachi to grant electron microscopes
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Japanese corporation Hitachi will grant electron microscopes, a type of microscope that uses a particle beam of electrons to illuminate a specimen and produce a magnified image, to five universities in Indonesia.
The universities are the University of North Sumatra in Medan, Indonesian Christian University (UKI) in Jakarta, Padjajaran University in Bandung, General Soedirman Univer...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings