Hitachi to grant electron microscopes
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Japanese corporation Hitachi will grant electron microscopes, a type of microscope that uses a particle beam of electrons to illuminate a specimen and produce a magnified image, to five universities in Indonesia.
The universities are the University of North Sumatra in Medan, Indonesian Christian University (UKI) in Jakarta, Padjajaran University in Bandung, General Soedirman Univer...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research