Is ASEAN moving toward a community too slowly?
The Jakarta Post
As the 600 million people in Southeast Asia celebrate ASEAN Day today, some scholars question whether the 10-member grouping is traveling on a bullet train or a horse-drawn cart.
The answer to this question is perhaps both.
Yes, ASEAN is on a bullet train in terms of setting ambitious agenda, signing agreements and initiating action plans and new regulations to achieve its goal of cr...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting