Is ASEAN moving toward a community too slowly?
The Jakarta Post
As the 600 million people in Southeast Asia celebrate ASEAN Day today, some scholars question whether the 10-member grouping is traveling on a bullet train or a horse-drawn cart.
The answer to this question is perhaps both.
Yes, ASEAN is on a bullet train in terms of setting ambitious agenda, signing agreements and initiating action plans and new regulations to achieve its goal of cr...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?