Women must lead fight against malnutrition: WHO
The Jakarta Post
As many nutrition-deficiency illnesses starts during pregnancy and childhood, WHO officers said women were the key to preventing future malnourished generations.
Francesco Branca, the director of nutrition for health and development at the Geneva-based World Health Organization (WHO), said on Tuesday that many different nutritional challenges such as low birth weight, stunted growth and mi...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes