Ahmadi convicted of assault, disobedience
The Jakarta Post
Two days before the country’s Independence Day, the Serang District Court handed down a six-month jail term to a member of the Ahmadiyah religious sect for his involvement in a deadly clash that killed three of his sect’s members.
The court found Deden Darmawan Sudjana, a security chief of the local Ahmadiyah congregation, guilty of light assault and acting against state officials’ or...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels