Ahmadi convicted of assault, disobedience
The Jakarta Post
Two days before the country’s Independence Day, the Serang District Court handed down a six-month jail term to a member of the Ahmadiyah religious sect for his involvement in a deadly clash that killed three of his sect’s members.
The court found Deden Darmawan Sudjana, a security chief of the local Ahmadiyah congregation, guilty of light assault and acting against state officials’ or...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions