Analysis: Even today, dependents still outnumber independents
Roy Morgan Research
Wednesday is Indonesia’s Independence day. Monday was India’s. Only two days and two years set the two countries apart. Writing from New Delhi this week, I can’t help thinking about the similarities between these two countries, tied together by a myriad of strands. The similarity between the two anniversaries is coincidental. But the real similarities between these ancient Asian cultures don...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects