Geothermal firm awaiting govt contract assurance
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity utility PT PLN says it will urge Supreme Energy, the operator of the Gunung Rajabasa and Muara Laboh geothermal fields in Lampung and West Sumatra, to sign the delayed power purchase agreements for the two fields.
PLN president director Dahlan Iskan reported that his company had scheduled for the agreements to be finalized in July, but Supreme Energy declined to sign them...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur