Geothermal firm awaiting govt contract assurance
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity utility PT PLN says it will urge Supreme Energy, the operator of the Gunung Rajabasa and Muara Laboh geothermal fields in Lampung and West Sumatra, to sign the delayed power purchase agreements for the two fields.
PLN president director Dahlan Iskan reported that his company had scheduled for the agreements to be finalized in July, but Supreme Energy declined to sign them...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report