Geothermal firm awaiting govt contract assurance
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity utility PT PLN says it will urge Supreme Energy, the operator of the Gunung Rajabasa and Muara Laboh geothermal fields in Lampung and West Sumatra, to sign the delayed power purchase agreements for the two fields.
PLN president director Dahlan Iskan reported that his company had scheduled for the agreements to be finalized in July, but Supreme Energy declined to sign them...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy