INKUD, Lestari Pasifik to build 616 bio-ethanol plants
The Jakarta Post
PT INKUD Exchange signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on Monday with Malaysian biotechnology firm Lestari Pasifik Berhad to establish a joint venture aiming to set up 616 bio-refinery factories to process oil palm waste into bio-ethanol in Indonesia and Malaysia over the next five years.
Following the agreement, INKUD Exchange — a joint venture between the Federation of Indonesia R...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi