IATA sees strong growth in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) says Indonesia is poised to become one of the fastest growing markets for the airline industry despite the current financial crisis.
IATA director general and CEO Tony Tyler said in Jakarta on Thursday that in 2014 Indonesia would rank as the world’s ninth-largest market for domestic flights.
“The potential for aviation in Indone...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang