IATA sees strong growth in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) says Indonesia is poised to become one of the fastest growing markets for the airline industry despite the current financial crisis.
IATA director general and CEO Tony Tyler said in Jakarta on Thursday that in 2014 Indonesia would rank as the world’s ninth-largest market for domestic flights.
“The potential for aviation in Indone...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy