IATA sees strong growth in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) says Indonesia is poised to become one of the fastest growing markets for the airline industry despite the current financial crisis.
IATA director general and CEO Tony Tyler said in Jakarta on Thursday that in 2014 Indonesia would rank as the world’s ninth-largest market for domestic flights.
“The potential for aviation in Indone...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill