IATA sees strong growth in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) says Indonesia is poised to become one of the fastest growing markets for the airline industry despite the current financial crisis.
IATA director general and CEO Tony Tyler said in Jakarta on Thursday that in 2014 Indonesia would rank as the world’s ninth-largest market for domestic flights.
“The potential for aviation in Indone...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey