Turning petro dollars back on: A game theory approach
Darmawan Prasodjo, Arcandra Tahar, and Erwinsyah Putra
Oil and gas exploration is booming worldwide due to prices increasing to around US$100 a barrel. The revenue generated by this price is helping some, but for Indonesia’s dwindling oil sector and increasing domestic demand, oil subsidies are increasing by 35 percent, or roughly $15 billion.
Although Indonesia has worked hard to expand economic activity in other industries, petroleum still...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership