Saparinah Sadli: A feminist transformation
Courtesy of Bachren LukskardinulWhen you hear the word “feminist”, what’s the stereotype that comes to mind? Is it something negative like a man-hating, unattractive women with hairy armpits screaming aggressively about imagined insults?
If you met one of Indonesia’s leading feminists, Saparinah Sadli, 84, you’d laugh out loud at the absurdity of this stereotype. If anythin...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president