Asian maritime geopolitics and Indonesian security
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
On Sept. 1, 2011, an Indian naval vessel reported that it had received a warning by someone claiming to be a Chinese Navy official in the South China Sea. Although India and China have played down the report, such a scenario is utterly possible.
India and China have been investing immense resources for naval modernization in recent years to secure “blue-water” capabilities that would e...
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Wes Anderson, Norway teen massacre films lead Berlin fest race
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain