Asian maritime geopolitics and Indonesian security
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
On Sept. 1, 2011, an Indian naval vessel reported that it had received a warning by someone claiming to be a Chinese Navy official in the South China Sea. Although India and China have played down the report, such a scenario is utterly possible.
India and China have been investing immense resources for naval modernization in recent years to secure “blue-water” capabilities that would e...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free