Asian maritime geopolitics and Indonesian security
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
On Sept. 1, 2011, an Indian naval vessel reported that it had received a warning by someone claiming to be a Chinese Navy official in the South China Sea. Although India and China have played down the report, such a scenario is utterly possible.
India and China have been investing immense resources for naval modernization in recent years to secure “blue-water” capabilities that would e...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy