Asian maritime geopolitics and Indonesian security
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
On Sept. 1, 2011, an Indian naval vessel reported that it had received a warning by someone claiming to be a Chinese Navy official in the South China Sea. Although India and China have played down the report, such a scenario is utterly possible.
India and China have been investing immense resources for naval modernization in recent years to secure “blue-water” capabilities that would e...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half