Asian maritime geopolitics and Indonesian security
Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto
On Sept. 1, 2011, an Indian naval vessel reported that it had received a warning by someone claiming to be a Chinese Navy official in the South China Sea. Although India and China have played down the report, such a scenario is utterly possible.
India and China have been investing immense resources for naval modernization in recent years to secure “blue-water” capabilities that would e...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani