Olga plans to marry host partner
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Presenter and comedian Olga Syahputra is set to marry his host partner, Jessica Iskandar.
The 28-year-old revealed the good news after receiving positive signals from the girl.
“I just told her, if you really, really want me. I will marry you,” Olga said, repeating his proposal to Jessica.
Olga and Jessica have been close after both worked as hosts on a live music...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt