Olga plans to marry host partner
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Presenter and comedian Olga Syahputra is set to marry his host partner, Jessica Iskandar.
The 28-year-old revealed the good news after receiving positive signals from the girl.
“I just told her, if you really, really want me. I will marry you,” Olga said, repeating his proposal to Jessica.
Olga and Jessica have been close after both worked as hosts on a live music television show.
The controversial comedian, known for his out-of-line jokes, said he planned to have a lavish party for
“I have a feeling Jessica is the one,” he said as quoted by inilah.com on Thursday.
- Food that can help your skin heal more quickly
- For train lovers, a bargain 760-km trip may be just the ticket
- BI pushes 'waqf' development as financial welfare instrument
- Ahok still busy on his last day in office
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Seeking true happiness through meditation