Olga plans to marry host partner
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Presenter and comedian Olga Syahputra is set to marry his host partner, Jessica Iskandar.
The 28-year-old revealed the good news after receiving positive signals from the girl.
“I just told her, if you really, really want me. I will marry you,” Olga said, repeating his proposal to Jessica.
Olga and Jessica have been close after both worked as hosts on a live music...
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Passengers found using fake tickets for Idul Fitri ‘mudik’
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok