Olga plans to marry host partner
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Presenter and comedian Olga Syahputra is set to marry his host partner, Jessica Iskandar.
The 28-year-old revealed the good news after receiving positive signals from the girl.
“I just told her, if you really, really want me. I will marry you,” Olga said, repeating his proposal to Jessica.
Olga and Jessica have been close after both worked as hosts on a live music...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews