Olga plans to marry host partner
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Presenter and comedian Olga Syahputra is set to marry his host partner, Jessica Iskandar.
The 28-year-old revealed the good news after receiving positive signals from the girl.
“I just told her, if you really, really want me. I will marry you,” Olga said, repeating his proposal to Jessica.
Olga and Jessica have been close after both worked as hosts on a live music...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival