Artificial corneal transplant proven to correct corneal blindness
PREMIUM For eyes: Leonard Ang checks eyes of a patient in his clinic in Singapore. Courtesy of Leonard AngCorneal blindness is the second commonest cause of treatable blindness in the world after cataract, with more than 20 million cases globally. While conventional corneal transplants can successfully restore vision in patients by replacing the diseased cornea, there is always a risk of cornea graft reje...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport