ASEAN, preventive diplomacy and bilateral conflict
“We have shown the world that ASEAN can proactively facilitate and engage itself appropriately in creating conditions conducive to the peaceful settlement of disputes among its family members.”
(Marty Natalegawa, Foreign Minister, Jakarta, Aug. 5, 2011).
The ASEAN-EU High-Level Expert Workshop on Preventive Diplomacy and International Peace Mediation was held in Bali at the Nus...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack