ASEAN, preventive diplomacy and bilateral conflict
“We have shown the world that ASEAN can proactively facilitate and engage itself appropriately in creating conditions conducive to the peaceful settlement of disputes among its family members.”
(Marty Natalegawa, Foreign Minister, Jakarta, Aug. 5, 2011).
The ASEAN-EU High-Level Expert Workshop on Preventive Diplomacy and International Peace Mediation was held in Bali at the Nus...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country