Non-native vs native English teachers
To speak the global language has been an ultimate priority of Indonesian parents living in several cities nowadays. They highly expect their children to speak English flawlessly. Therefore, they send their children to private schools and language institutions that employ English as a lingua franca.
Suffice it to say, they need to spend so lavishly so that the best teachers, preferably nati...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting