Developing a creative economy
If you check today’s headlines of major Indonesian news agencies, you are unlikely to find the term “Cabinet reshuffle” or other related terms.
The midterm shake-up, which saw 12 ministerial changes and the appointment of 13 deputy ministers, nine of them to newly created posts, seemed neither to be considered a major improvement nor regression in the current Cabinet.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer