Developing a creative economy
If you check today’s headlines of major Indonesian news agencies, you are unlikely to find the term “Cabinet reshuffle” or other related terms.
The midterm shake-up, which saw 12 ministerial changes and the appointment of 13 deputy ministers, nine of them to newly created posts, seemed neither to be considered a major improvement nor regression in the current Cabinet.
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore