ART-1 comprises museum, art space, and institute
Last Saturday, Oct. 29, saw the opening of ART-1, a new arts entity comprising a museum, an art space and an institute.
Founded by Martha Gunawan, the first to break ground for a fine arts gallery (Mon Decor) some three decades ago, this private undertaking amid failing government initiatives for contemporary visions brings a fresh wind of expectation and new hope to the art communit...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests