ART-1 comprises museum, art space, and institute
Last Saturday, Oct. 29, saw the opening of ART-1, a new arts entity comprising a museum, an art space and an institute.
Founded by Martha Gunawan, the first to break ground for a fine arts gallery (Mon Decor) some three decades ago, this private undertaking amid failing government initiatives for contemporary visions brings a fresh wind of expectation and new hope to the art communit...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash