ART-1 comprises museum, art space, and institute
Last Saturday, Oct. 29, saw the opening of ART-1, a new arts entity comprising a museum, an art space and an institute.
Founded by Martha Gunawan, the first to break ground for a fine arts gallery (Mon Decor) some three decades ago, this private undertaking amid failing government initiatives for contemporary visions brings a fresh wind of expectation and new hope to the art communit...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain