Counterfeit money transactions in Medan on the rise
The Jakarta Post
Bank Indonesia (BI) has reported that transactions involving counterfeit money at a number of banks in Medan, North Sumatra, have risen this year compared to last year.
Based on BI data, the number of such transactions had reached 1,652 banknotes as of October this year, an increase of around 3 percent compared to the same period last year.
The payment system head at BI’s Medan bra...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement