The Jakarta Post
Innovation: Salak wine grower Nyoman Warta with recently bottled salak wine and a new product, a wine made from purple sweet potato, Ubi Ungu.There are several varieties of salak grown in various parts of Indonesia.
One of the most famous is Bali’s “Sugar Salak”, known for its juicy sweetness. This is the Holy Grail of salak, fetching top dollar at the market and best served fresh fr...
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Pay-as-you-wish museum trips offered to Idul Fitri holidaymakers
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- 152 sent home after undergoing deradicalization program
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Police closely monitor Syria returnees after IS-linked attack in Medan
- Ragunan Zoo to monitor animals for stress
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta