The Jakarta Post
Innovation: Salak wine grower Nyoman Warta with recently bottled salak wine and a new product, a wine made from purple sweet potato, Ubi Ungu.There are several varieties of salak grown in various parts of Indonesia.
One of the most famous is Bali’s “Sugar Salak”, known for its juicy sweetness. This is the Holy Grail of salak, fetching top dollar at the market and best served fresh fr...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform