Cinderella industry: Palm oil’s misfortunes
A “stepchild”, according to the dictionary, is “one who fails to receive proper care or attention”. Cinderella is a famous folktale of a stepchild who was unrecognized, oppressed and had to work hard above her means to satisfy her family. So how do we compare “Cinderella” with the palm oil industry?
Let’s look at how the palm oil industry typically operates. It works mostly i...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos