Does Jakarta have too many cabs?
The Jakarta Post
Hailing a taxi in Jakarta has never been a problem because one can be found at almost at every turn, from small alleys in slums to taxi ranks at Jakarta’s plushest malls.
There are so many taxis in the city that the Organization of Land Transportation Owners (Organda) has raised the red flag.
According to Jakarta Organda head Sudirman, there are officially 24,000 taxis licensed to ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings