Does Jakarta have too many cabs?
The Jakarta Post
Hailing a taxi in Jakarta has never been a problem because one can be found at almost at every turn, from small alleys in slums to taxi ranks at Jakarta’s plushest malls.
There are so many taxis in the city that the Organization of Land Transportation Owners (Organda) has raised the red flag.
According to Jakarta Organda head Sudirman, there are officially 24,000 taxis licensed to ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods