Does Jakarta have too many cabs?
The Jakarta Post
Hailing a taxi in Jakarta has never been a problem because one can be found at almost at every turn, from small alleys in slums to taxi ranks at Jakarta’s plushest malls.
There are so many taxis in the city that the Organization of Land Transportation Owners (Organda) has raised the red flag.
According to Jakarta Organda head Sudirman, there are officially 24,000 taxis licensed to ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- 12 petitions against election results filed