Raditya Rondi: First Asian surfing Champion
One of the oldest expressions in the surfing lexicon is “stoked”. It’s how we describe the extreme heights of delight that a good session in the surf can give us.
Courtesy of Tim HainBillabong used to have the mantra, “Only a surfer knows the feeling”, and it’s true.
The word stoked has overflowed into everyday speech to describe anything that makes us happy, and even non-surfe...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction