Raditya Rondi: First Asian surfing Champion
One of the oldest expressions in the surfing lexicon is “stoked”. It’s how we describe the extreme heights of delight that a good session in the surf can give us.
Courtesy of Tim HainBillabong used to have the mantra, “Only a surfer knows the feeling”, and it’s true.
The word stoked has overflowed into everyday speech to describe anything that makes us happy, and even non-surfe...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit