BI wants to scrap SBI papers
The Jakarta Post
Deeming them no longer an effective tool to control the nation’s money supply, Bank Indonesia (BI) says it will completely scrap its debt papers to help it meet monetary targets.
BI Governor Darmin Nasution said on Tuesday that the central bank would replace Bank Indonesia certificates (SBI) with government debt papers to better manage the money supply within the levels set by the central...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers