BI wants to scrap SBI papers
The Jakarta Post
Deeming them no longer an effective tool to control the nation’s money supply, Bank Indonesia (BI) says it will completely scrap its debt papers to help it meet monetary targets.
BI Governor Darmin Nasution said on Tuesday that the central bank would replace Bank Indonesia certificates (SBI) with government debt papers to better manage the money supply within the levels set by the central...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation