BI wants to scrap SBI papers
The Jakarta Post
Deeming them no longer an effective tool to control the nation’s money supply, Bank Indonesia (BI) says it will completely scrap its debt papers to help it meet monetary targets.
BI Governor Darmin Nasution said on Tuesday that the central bank would replace Bank Indonesia certificates (SBI) with government debt papers to better manage the money supply within the levels set by the central...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers