111 judges apply for Supreme Court
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: By the end of the registration period in December, the Judicial Commission (KY) had received 111 applicants to replace retired Supreme Court (MA) judges, an official said.
Of the 111 applicants, 61 are career judges and the rest are non-career. They will undergo a selection process to replace the MA judges expected to retire this year: Harifin A. Tumpa, Mieke Komar, Atja Sondjaja, ...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports