111 judges apply for Supreme Court
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: By the end of the registration period in December, the Judicial Commission (KY) had received 111 applicants to replace retired Supreme Court (MA) judges, an official said.
Of the 111 applicants, 61 are career judges and the rest are non-career. They will undergo a selection process to replace the MA judges expected to retire this year: Harifin A. Tumpa, Mieke Komar, Atja Sondjaja, ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash