111 judges apply for Supreme Court
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: By the end of the registration period in December, the Judicial Commission (KY) had received 111 applicants to replace retired Supreme Court (MA) judges, an official said.
Of the 111 applicants, 61 are career judges and the rest are non-career. They will undergo a selection process to replace the MA judges expected to retire this year: Harifin A. Tumpa, Mieke Komar, Atja Sondjaja, ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings