111 judges apply for Supreme Court
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: By the end of the registration period in December, the Judicial Commission (KY) had received 111 applicants to replace retired Supreme Court (MA) judges, an official said.
Of the 111 applicants, 61 are career judges and the rest are non-career. They will undergo a selection process to replace the MA judges expected to retire this year: Harifin A. Tumpa, Mieke Komar, Atja Sondjaja, ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur