Jakarta’s great restaurants
Gone are the days of having a good meal served by friendly waiters in pleasant surroundings when eating out in town. The capital is burgeoning with sophisticated restaurants enticing today’s urbanites to revel in a wholesome yet entertaining act of dining out.
Striking peel-off ceiling adorns Collage’s dining area. Courtesy of Pullman Central ParkThese upscale eateries go the extra mile, go...
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Review: 'Guardians' returns and it's better than the first
- Europe on Screen's open air screening section to feature 11 films
- No Cabinet reshuffle so far: Jokowi
- Police to question Rizieq’s wife in alleged sext scandal
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Simulating mom's womb in research to help earliest preemies
- Netizens make fun of Nordstrom and Topshop's muddy, plastic jeans
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- German artist Gerhard Richter opens retrospective in Prague