Jakarta’s great restaurants
Gone are the days of having a good meal served by friendly waiters in pleasant surroundings when eating out in town. The capital is burgeoning with sophisticated restaurants enticing today’s urbanites to revel in a wholesome yet entertaining act of dining out.
Striking peel-off ceiling adorns Collage’s dining area. Courtesy of Pullman Central ParkThese upscale eateries go the extra mile, go...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups