Jakarta’s great restaurants
Gone are the days of having a good meal served by friendly waiters in pleasant surroundings when eating out in town. The capital is burgeoning with sophisticated restaurants enticing today’s urbanites to revel in a wholesome yet entertaining act of dining out.
Striking peel-off ceiling adorns Collage’s dining area. Courtesy of Pullman Central ParkThese upscale eateries go the extra mile, go...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash