Editorial: Justice vs interest
The Jakarta Post
A series of court trials and legal prosecution of petty criminal cases involving underage children and mentally retarded people have been making headlines in national media lately.
The cases include the conviction of 15-year-old A.A.L. last week for stealing a police officer’s flip-flops by the Palu District Court in Central Sulawesi province, the recent detention of mentally disabled 22-...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning