KONI chief eyes reconciling PSSI, KPSI
Niken Prathivi and Agnes Winarti
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Sports Council’s (KONI) new chief, Tono Suratman, said that he has a number of solutions to solve the conflict between the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and a number of clubs that have rebelled against the national soccer body.
“I actually have several solutions for the disagreement. However, I need to meet with representatives of both parties first,” Tono told r...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash