KONI chief eyes reconciling PSSI, KPSI
Niken Prathivi and Agnes Winarti
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Sports Council’s (KONI) new chief, Tono Suratman, said that he has a number of solutions to solve the conflict between the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and a number of clubs that have rebelled against the national soccer body.
“I actually have several solutions for the disagreement. However, I need to meet with representatives of both parties first,” Tono told r...
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Tourism Ministry to hold gathering with social media influencers, bloggers
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- 'Big Bad Wolf' book sale restocks 1 million new books
- Making new album an emotional rollercoaster for Mary J. Blige
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Mandeh to host "Wonderful Mandeh Festival" in May
- RI, PH up ante on counterterrorism, trade