KONI chief eyes reconciling PSSI, KPSI
Niken Prathivi and Agnes Winarti
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Sports Council’s (KONI) new chief, Tono Suratman, said that he has a number of solutions to solve the conflict between the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) and a number of clubs that have rebelled against the national soccer body.
“I actually have several solutions for the disagreement. However, I need to meet with representatives of both parties first,” Tono told r...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte