Kelok Sembilan overpass set to open in April
The Jakarta Post
PADANG: The Kelok Sembilan overpass will officially open in April after the project, regarded as prestigious for West Sumatra, took almost nine years to complete.
West Sumatra Governor Irwan Prayitno said 70 percent of the 970-meter long overpass was ready to be opened to the public and was currently in the trial stage.
“We plan to launch it and it will be open to vehicles by April...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge