Leopard tanks only one option, says military chief
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Tanks for the memories: Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro (center), accompanied by Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin (left) and Indonesian Military (TNI) chief Adm. Agus Suhartono, at hearing at the House of Representatives in Jakarta on Tuesday. Lawmakers are questioning ministry plans to buy Leopard tanks from the Netherlands. JP/P.J. LeoThe plan to upgrade the country’s military ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer