Leopard tanks only one option, says military chief
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Tanks for the memories: Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro (center), accompanied by Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin (left) and Indonesian Military (TNI) chief Adm. Agus Suhartono, at hearing at the House of Representatives in Jakarta on Tuesday. Lawmakers are questioning ministry plans to buy Leopard tanks from the Netherlands. JP/P.J. LeoThe plan to upgrade the country’s military ...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official